Advantages of LED lighting application in automobile industry
1. Energy conservation: compared with ordinary auto lamp power consumption is only equivalent to the traditional 1/10 lamp, can better save fuel consumption, automobile protection circuit is not high load current burn.
2.Environmental protection, no ultraviolet and infrared spectrum, no heat, no radiation, small glare, no pollution and waste Recyclable, no mercury, belongs to the typical green lighting light source led.
3. Long life lamp: no loose parts of the body, there is no filament burnability, thermal deposition, depreciation and other shortcomings, in the right current and voltage, the service life of up to 8-10 million hours, 10 times longer than traditional light source life above. It has the characteristics of once replacement and lifelong use
4.High brightness, high temperature resistance. (electric energy is directly converted to light energy, heating small, fully accessible by hand, safe and secure), the low temperature of light-emitting components, the surrounding materials do not require high temperature performance, ordinary headlamps open 10 minutes easily more than 200 degrees.
5. Slim size. The lamp can be changed at random, so that the car model is diversified. Car manufacturers favor LED, which is entirely determined by the merits of LED itself. The high plasticity of the shape gives the design a lot of space (especially the structure behind the headlights, the halogen and xenon lights, which occupy a large space)
6.Good stability, led seismic performance is strong: resin packaging, not easy to fragmentation, easy storage and transportation.
7. High luminous purity, clear color and bright color, without lampshade filter, light wave error within 10 nm.
8. The reaction speed is fast, no hot start time, within microseconds can light, the traditional glass bulb has 0.3 seconds delay, can prevent rear end, ensure the driving safety.
9. Energy saving / low power consumption, can save oil
10. Color temperature closer to the sun, the visual is better